We have implemented the following restrictions and procedures to ensure the safety of our staff and customers
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 please rebook your adventure.
- Face masks must be worn at all times .
- Winter gloves must be worn while on the sled
- Participants are not permitted to arrive any earlier than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled reservation. Upon arrival you must wait in your vehicle until your guide comes and gets you for your adventure.
- Only customers that are on the ride are permitted on the property.
- Our staff are not permitted to take pictures for customers.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all participants
- Social distancing is in effect
- All sleds are sanitized between rides
Refund and Cancelation Policy
Full payment will be required to guarentee your sled, horse or dune buggy and reserve that time slot. The total amount of the experience will be charged in full for clients who are a "no-show" or fail to cancel their reservation within a 48-hour time period. If you are booking your experience within 48 hours of the actual reservation, there is no cancelation and you will be charged the full amount of the experience. We will be happy to give you a refund with proper 48-hour notice of a cancelation. A $40 administration fee per transaction applies to all refunds processed. We operate in the winter reuardless of how cold the temperature is. In the spring, summer and fall we operate reguardless of weather unless there is lighning. It is your responsibility to watch the weather and dress accordingly or cancel an adventure within the 48 hour time period. If we need to cancel your adventure due to weather we will try and give as much notice as possible, in some cases you may show up and be told that you reservation is cancelled. In this case you can rebook for another date.
Late Arrival Policy
As courtesy to our other guests and staff, reservations will automatically be cancelled 15 minutes after your scheduled arrival time and charged according to the cancellation policy. We regret that late arrivals will not receive an extention of their reservation time. In special cases, and when our schedule will allow, we may be able to accomodate a partial ride. This will be at our discression and only with proper, advanced notification of your late arrival.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Additional Policies
Please abstain from using alcohol or drugs prior to your adventure and tobacco while on our trips. Please refrain from feeding the animals as some have special dietary needs.
Thanks for your understanding.